Eerie California: Strange Places and Odd Phenomena in the Golden State
This product is currently sold out.
Eerie California tells the story of the Golden State’s strange and spooky sites. Describes over 100 locations in Northern, Central, and Southern California including these bizarre attractions:
• Haunted houses, hotels, highways, and parks
• Lairs of “Bigfoot” and other elusive creatures
• Ancient, unexplained ruins and earthworks
• Legendary lost civilizations and underground cities
• Ghosts, phantoms, and apparitions
• Accursed and “jinxed” places
• “Phantom panthers” and other sinister animals
• Weird cult centers
• Earthquake lights, moving rocks, and more strange geology
• Lake and sea serpents
• Prehistoric rock and cave art
• And much more!
Now regarded as a classic “Weird America” survey, Eerie California includes over 100 photographs of actual sites and phenomena. Get ready to discover a side of the Golden State you never knew existed!